1605 Calhoun Street
Ewing, New Jersey, 08638
For Sale or Lease
2 Acres of Land / Outside Storage
plus an additional 16.5 Acres available for a total of 18.5 Acres
- Block 12, Lot
- Lot Size: 250’ x 350’
- Taxes: 15,909.81 (2021)
- Easy Access to Trenton Transit Center, Hamilton Train Station, Trenton Mercer Airport and Route 29 to Exit 7A NJ Turnpike, I-295, I-195
- Zoning: SA-6 Sub Area 6
- Permitted Uses:
- Lots that Front Olden Ave or Calhoun Street
- Lifestyle Shopping Centers (Shopping centers that promote pedestrianism and contain provisions such as outdoor cafes, public gathering spaces, covered walkways, etc.)
- Mixed use buildings
- Existing Lumber and Hardware supplies
- Retail sales and services
- Lots without frontage on Olden Ave or Calhoun Street(conditioned upon proper buffering from all residential uses and streets)
- Manufacturing, processing, producing, fabricating or warehousing
- Research. Experimentation or engineering involving scientific investigation, engineering study, project development and similar activities not involving the manufacturing, sale, processing, warehousing, distribution, or fabrication of material, products or goods except as incidental to the principal permitted uses.
- Office; executive, administrative, educational or professional and medical services.
- Hospital for small animals (dogs, cats, and the like) including kennel, provided yards are enclosed.
- Combinations of two (2) or more compatible uses permitted within one (I) unit.
- Public safety facilities.
- Planned developments of 5 acres or more, subject to Redevelopment Agreement.
Type: Land for Sale
Building Type: Land / Outside Storage
Space Available: 2 Acres
Lease Rate: $15,000/Acre per Month
Sale Price: Call for Details