Calhoun Street 16.5 Acres
Ewing, New Jersey, 08638
16.5 Acres of Land / Outside Storage
plus an additional 2 Acres available for a total of 18.5 Acres
- Property Consists of:
- Block 20, Lot 1: 1.17 Acres – Taxes: $122.82 (2021)
- Block 12, Lot 3: 6.75 Acres – Taxes: $3,979.21 (2021)
- Block 13, ½ of Lot 1: 10.59 Acres – Taxes: $77,338.36 (2021)
- Easy Access to Trenton Transit Center, Hamilton Train Station, Trenton Mercer Airport and Route 29 to Exit 7A NJ Turnpike, I-295, I-195
- Zoning: SA-6 Sub Area 6
- Ceiling Heights: 40’ Maximum
- Total Impervious Coverage: 70%
- FAR: .35
- Rear Yard: 75’
- Permitted Uses:
- Manufacturing, processing, producing, fabricating or warehousing
- Research. Experimentation or engineering involving scientific investigation, engineering study, project development & similar activities not involving the manufacturing, sale, processing, warehousing, distribution, or fabrication of material, products or goods except as incidental to the principal permitted uses.
- Office; executive, administrative, educational or professional and medical services.
- Hospital for small animals (dogs, cats, and the like) including kennel, provided yards are enclosed.
- Combinations of two (2) or more compatible uses permitted within one (I) unit.
- Public safety facilities.
- Planned developments of 5 acres or more, subject to Redevelopment Agreement.
Type: Land for Sale
Building Type: Land / Outside Storage
Space Available: 16.5 Acres
Lease Rate: $13,500/Acre per Month
Sale Price: Call for Details