Scope of Responsibilities
Matthew’s objective is to assist and guide customers with their Commercial Real Estate needs to achieve a profitable efficient and transparent real estate strategy and solutions for his clients.
Matthew is an innovative and clever thinker with exceptional strategic acuity. Strong and keen negotiation patience, yet precise and accurate artistic configuration. Since 2015, Matthew has closed over 200 transactions in the Office, Industrial, and Medical fields in the Greater Central New Jersey Marketplace with an aggregate value in excess of $45 million dollars.
Matthew has experience in private consulting for Marketing, Real Estate, and Video Production for individual users to small businesses to nationally established companies. Matthew enjoys creating new digital and social media content as well as discovering new hiking trails with his wife on weekends and is a universal dog lover.
Background & Experience
Matthew attended Syracuse University and completed his undergraduate studies in May 2014, receiving a degree in Film and Transmedia. In 2015, Matthew attended the Rutgers University Business School and received his Mini-MBA in Social Media Marketing. Prior to working at Fennelly, Matthew interned at Hilton Realty Co, LLC assisting their accounting, leasing, and property management teams. Matthew is a member of Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity and Order of Omega Society.
Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Gramercy Real Estate Group (Landlord Rep.): Lease of 80,000 SF Industrial/Office Space in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Jin Ocean (Seller Rep.): Sale and Disposition of 28,574 SF Industrial/Office Building in Hamilton, NJ.
- Nexus Properties (Seller Rep.): Sale and Disposition of 111,000 SF Industrial/Office in Hamilton, NJ.
- Flagler Healthcare (Buyer Rep.): Acquisition of 24,863 SF Office/Medical Building in Pennington, NJ
- Princeton Otolaryngology Associates (Tenant Rep.): Lease of 1,400 SF and 3,000 SF of Medical Space in Monroe & Plainsboro, NJ
- Androsace Industries, LLC (Buyer Rep.): Acquisition of 11,000 SF of Technology/Office Building in Plainsboro, NJ; (Landlord Rep.): Lease of 5,500 SF Office Space in Plainsboro, NJ
- Sunrise Sanctuary Partners, LLC (Seller Rep.): Sale/Disposition of 48,505 SF Industrial/Office in New Egypt, NJ.
- Villeroy & Boch (Tenant Rep.): Lease of 128,000 SF Warehouse/Office Space in Monroe, NJ.